- Experience working with kids in a day care/child care environment.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment and excel as a member of a team.
- Must be self-motivated, have a passion to help others, and have positive energy.
- Must be reliable and have ability to create positive relationships with the members.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication with adult parents required.
- Excellent communication with kids required.
Must be at least 18 years of age and have reliable transportation.
If you think you would be a good fit please start the application process by sending us your current resume and a brief summary on why you feel you would be a good fit for our company and our Kid's Club department.
Job Type: Part-time
Gold's Gym - CGG Operations LLC
Stronger with YOU
Gold’s Gym is one of the most iconic brands in the world. As “The Authority in Fitness Since 1965”, Gold’s Gym is recognized for superior service, facilities, programs, and products. Our roots are in Southern California serving workout enthusiasts and people who are serious about fitness and passionate about life. Founder Joe Gold knew how to provide the most motivating and inspiring environment to encourage people to challenge themselves and become the most they could be. Today’s Gold’s Gyms carry that philosophy forward and enhance it with expanding offerings, innovation, and technology.
As part of the Gold’s Gym family you will experience the pride and privilege of being a part of this great heritage. You will feel incredible empowerment from helping others change their lives for the better, just as Joe himself felt. Whether a single mom or a premier athlete, Gold’s Gym is the community resource for everything health and fitness.
Our Core values are: Integrity, Passion, Pride, and Leadership. If you share these values, enjoy working hard, and are selected as a Gold’s Gym Professional – you will have a rewarding career with us in changing lives for the better.
Company Website: www.goldsgym.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)