- Experience working with kids in a day care/child care environment.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment and excel as a member of a team.
- Must be self-motivated, have a passion to help others, and have positive energy.
- Must be reliable and have ability to create positive relationships with the members.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication with adult parents required.
- Excellent communication with kids required.
Must be at least 18 years of age and have reliable transportation.
If you think you would be a good fit please start the application process by sending us your current resume and a brief summary on why you feel you would be a good fit for our company and our Kid's Club department.
Job Type: Part-time
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)